Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Book Blog Updates

I finally learned a better approach to adding blog posts and getting readers to the site. It should have been obvious but then maybe nothing is obvious to people that are new to a subject. I now add my post but also put a related post in LinkedIn  and Facebook groups, and sometimes Twitter, with a short intro and link to the post. The key that I had missed was the short intro that introduces the topic in a way that draws attention. Sometimes I use a question that I then give my answer in the main post. Other times I seek the opinion of others on the topic I am addressing. I haven't actually compared statistics but I think this is helping bring readers to my book blog and hopefully some will then go to my web site and buy the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers