Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2009

Interview With Reporter

I had my first interview with a newspaper reporter about my book. The reporter is the sister of my next door neighbor and she goes to our church so we are friends. This is good as perhaps she'll have pity on my being a novice. It wasn't my first interview but the last one was some time ago and really left a bad taste for reporters as that one had an axe to grind and really didn't care about my views. It's not fun to have your views distorted for someone else's benefit. I have higher hopes for this interview. I also see that another area paper had a nice article today on a local author and her new book. She is using the same epublisher I used. Maybe I'll contact her and share experiences. I need to get in gear and contact the other area paper to see if they will do an article on me like they did for the other new author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers