Search This Blog

Thursday, October 22, 2009

There Must Be A Better Way

All the book marketing advisers recommend joining many groups; one said as many as 50, and checking them each day. I am finding this a very time consuming task and since it is impolite to turn every comment you make into a blatant pitch for your book it is not a very rewarding task. I don't mind the unrewarding part but the time it takes is getting to me. I need to find a way to keep this type of work to about an hour a day. There are other things to do in life. I know I need to work on ways to better link my social network sites and maybe follow more blogs. I think it's easier to follow blogs as they can be syndicated into Google Reader or Yahoo where it is easy to check on a large number quickly. If I find any way to streamline this process I'll share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers