Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Latest stumblings

My latest dumb move was to forget to inform my publisher of both of my summer and winter addresses. The result was that they sent my final proof copies of both the soft and hard cover books to my winter address and I won't be there for a month. Fortunately my next door neighbor gave them a quick check so I authorized the publisher to proceed with printing. Lucky for me my next door neighbor is such a saint.

I continue to struggle with the social network stuff. I received an advice email today that suggested an author start the emarketing a year ahead of the expected publishing date. I wish I had seen that advice a year ago. Go to Pre-Natal Care for Your Book by Lynn Serafinn for the good advice that I got late. And if you figure out how to use tweetdeck let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers